17 Years Factory Colorido UV4590 UV flatbed printer a2 for Bangladesh Manufacturers
We will make every effort to be outstanding and perfect, and accelerate our steps for standing in the rank of international top-grade and high-tech enterprises for 17 Years Factory Colorido UV4590 UV flatbed printer a2 for Bangladesh Manufacturers, We always welcome new and old customers presents us with valuable advice and proposals for cooperation, let us grow and develop together, and to contribute to our community and staff!
- Type: Digital Printer
- Condition: New
- Plate Type: Flatbed Printer
- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Colorido UV4590 UV flatbed printer a2
- Model Number: CO-UV4590
- Usage: Bill Printer, Card Printer, Label Printer, ACRYLIC,ALUMINUM,WOOD,CERAMIC, METAL,GLASS,CARD BOARD ETC
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Color & Page: Multicolor
- Voltage: 110~220v 50~60hz
- Gross Power: 700W
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 1100*1130*770mm
- Weight: 200KG
- Certification: CE Certification
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Name: Colorido UV4590 UV flatbed printer a2
- Ink: LED UV INK,ECO-SOLVENT INK,TEXTILE INK
- Ink system: CMYK, CMYKW
- Print speed: 45'/A2 SIZE FASTEST
- Print head: EPSON DX7
- Printing Material: ACRYLIC,ALUMINUM,WOOD,CERAMIC, METAL,GLASS,CARD BOARD ETC
- Printing size: 450*900mm
- Printing thickness: 160mm( or customize thickness)
- Printing resolution: 720*1440dpi
- Warranty: 12 Months
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||INDIVIDUAL WOODEN BOX PACKAGE(EXPORT STANDARD)
L 1200 *W 1230* H 870 MM 350KG
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
The Flora 4′x8′ UV Flatbed Printer with 96″ Roll Option is one of the fastest UV flatbed printers on the market today. No flatbed printer on the market today can claim to have higher resolution thanks to our 6 picoliter droplet size.
– 8-16 Konica, Konica (i), or Ricoh Gen 5 print heads
– Custom configurable 8 color (CMYK, Lc, Lm, White, & Varnish)
– Highly versatile UV printer with the ability to print on any substrate
– Printing speeds as high as 1,200+ square feet per hour
– Hi-resolution printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
– Ability to print on materials up to 4 inches thick!
– Full bleed, true flatbed technology
– Available in both 4′×8′ and 6.5′×10′ configurations
High resolution with brilliant print quality
The Konica Minolta print heads have a small 6 picoliter variable droplet size for excellent resolution and soft gradients. Using 8 to 16 print heads you can expect the finest 1440 dpi and the most brilliant UV printing on the market. For speed, the 2512UV can deliver 1,200+ square feet per hour!
Variable color configuration that’s easily upgradable
The standard 2512UV flatbed system comes with 8 Konica Minolta print heads. The most popular configuration would be CMYK, Lc, Lm, plus White and Varnish (8 print heads). Adding additional print heads (up to 16), for a customized configuration is easy. Some prefer the maximum production setup, which is 4 groups of CMYK. Others enjoy both speed and quality with a group of 12 heads, which is 2 groups of CMYKLcLm. There are many variations and options, the choice is yours…
Dedicated white ink
The FLORA white ink application system is one of the most sophisticated in the industry! Used as a base color, an overcoat, fill color, under spot color, over spot color, and as a standard white only spot color the 2512UV is extremely versatile at using white ink! White ink has become increasingly popular for printing on dark substrates or transparent films and acrylics, and the Flora 2512UV flatbed demonstrates that all white ink applications are not created equal.
A clear varnish can be added to the Flora Konica Minolta ink system and can be used for color highlights, special effects, spot varnish, or unique graphic effects. The only limitation is your imagination. Additionally you can intensify the color and protect a print by using the all-over varnish application. Let your prints shine with the Flora varnish system!
Three layer printing innovation
The Flora 2512UV flatbed printer has the capability to print 3 different layers of ink with a single pass for maximum productivity. Utilizing the three layer system for maximum productivity and exceptional results on specialty substrates, is one way to get the most out of your 2512UV flatbed printer. Get your job done quickly and brilliantly with this fine machine.
Vacuum hold down table
From substrates as large at 4×8 feet, to smaller than 8.5×11 inches the Flora 2512UV flatbed printer has a powerful four zone vacuum table which secures the media for accurate printing. Want to print on a the back of a standard door? No problem. The Flora can print on just about anything, including material that’s 4 inches thick!