Digital Printing Machine Nozzle Anti-blocking Tips
After the installation of the digital printing machine, and the maintenance of the nozzle at the beginning of the equipment startup. Hence, What methods can prevent the digital printer nozzle from clogging?
In order to get the nozzle into the best working condition, before the equipment officially begins to undertake the production business, please be sure to print some pictures as much as possible in 1~2 days. The picture is best used in CMYK4 color, and in the picture 2 C, M, Y, and K color bars are added to ensure that all four nozzles are always in the inkjet state.
2. It is best to remove the moisturizing sponge in the rightmost cleaning station together with its bracket when printing.
How to maintain the nozzle after the daily work is completed. After all the printing operations are completed every day, in order to keep the nozzle in the best working condition and avoid clogging the nozzle due to the evaporation of solvent ink, please use the following method to maintain the equipment and then let the equipment stay overnight.
1. Turn off the device power.
2. Wash the moisturizing sponge with a special cleaning solution, then pour the cleaning solution onto the sponge to soak it.
3. Move the handpiece back to the rightmost cleaning station and tightly bond the nozzle to the moisturizing sponge.
4. Keep this state for the device to stay overnight.
The Treatment Method
1. After the nozzle is found to have a slight clogging phenomenon, press the PAUSE button to pause the printing operation without any hesitation. Then use a vacuum cleaner or a manual air pump to spray the ink from the nozzle to clean the nozzle. After cleaning, use a plastic squeeze bottle to the nozzle. Spray some cleaning solution on the surface to wash away residual ink. Note: Do not use excessive force when using the manual air pump, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged due to excessive pressure.
2. Timely and decisively and thoroughly handling the slight clogging of the nozzle is very important to keep the nozzle in optimal working condition during long printing times!
3. In addition, it is also necessary to carefully check the condition of the nozzle and find out why the nozzle is clogged.
Post time: Apr-25-2019