Digital Printing For Textiles
How To Use A Printing Press To Add Personality To Your Designs?
The digital textile printing machine can realize the processing and high-efficiency printing of various fabrics, thus turning the designer's innovation into reality. With the reason that digital textile printing machine can easily realize the personalized custom printing products, it is widely used in the industries of clothing, home textiles, and toys etc. Traditional printing method for fabric has limitations for MOQ quantity and other operation difficulties, while the digital textile printing technology adopted by textile digital printers can eliminate the operated difficulties and ensure the consistency and stability of printing quality. In addition, without MOQ request for quantity, small amount of fabric printing also could be done with requested printing designs, also its printing speed is very fast, and more efficient than the traditional printing methods.
Advantages Of Digital Textile Printing
• Digital textile printing technology has high precision and high output for production, it can reach very fine patterns and details.
• In the aspect of storage, the digital textile printing enables to reduce the big wastage and the excess amount of fabric.
• And for the order quantity wise, the production speed of digital textile printing allows the flexibility of responding small batches for the personalized customization production with very fast production process.
• Now a days, people have stronger environmental production senses, then the digital textile printing technology also can meet up that requirement by using harmless ink to confirm to the trend of sustainable development.
• Also, the variety of fabrics can be tolerated by the digital textile printing technology, is another big advantage of the digital textile printing technology. Such as Bamboo material, cotton, polyester, silk etc.
• Cotton: The cotton fiber is soft and comfortable, has good breathability, strong absorption capability, and anti-static as well without any additional treatment.
• Polyester: Polyester yarn has the characteristics of anti-wrinkle, good wear-resistant, and easy washing, it also could be fast dry if we do some finishing process.
• Silk: Silk yarn is natural yarn, a kind of fibrous protein, coming from silkworms or other insects, which is with silky hand feel and good breathability. Would be good choice for scarf and fashion qualified garments.
• Linen fiber: The fabric made of hemp, which has the characteristics of good air permeability, good hygroscopicity, and with antibacterial properties, can be used for garments and home textile material.
• Wool: Wool fiber has the characteristics of good warmth retention, good stretchability and anti-wrinkle. Suitable for winter coats.
Additionally, nylon, viscose fabric are also suitable choices for digital printing, which can be used for garments, home textiles applications.
Digital Printing Design Ideas
Various design elements creates the innovation for the digital textile printing, it could be by any terms of drawing, like sketching, hand painting, or digital designs with cartoons, jungle plants, artworks and symbols etc.
The color selection and combination of printing is very important. You can choose the colors based on customer’s demands, considering the fabric materials, printing styles etc to get color creation. Of course, the current popular color elements for different seasons would be easier to grab the visual sight in fashion industries.
The digital textile printing technology can easily realize the fabric with personalized customization. Designers can design patterns according to the different requests from customers, and provide more personalized and customized printed fabric products.
Good quality & hand feel:
The good quality and hand feel of printed fabric are important for customers. Therefore, the choice of printing materials, printing process, color matching and other factors will affect the hand feel of the fabric, thus increasing the extra value of the printed fabric.
Digital textile printing technology is friendly for the small batches production, and operation is simple and efficient, which can meet the production needs for multiple design but in small quantity, improved a lot for the production efficiency and meanwhile reduced print mold cost.
Application Fields Of Digital Printing Fabrics
Fashion Fields: The digital textile printing products could be used widely in garments, such as various dress, skirts, suits, etc., And combined with different fabric materials workmanship, finally can produce multi color personalized products.
Home Decoration Fields: The digital textile printing products can be used for curtains, sofa covers, bed sheeting, wallpaper and other home decoration products, which can make your home decoration more dynamic and individual.
Accessory Field: The fabric produced by the digital textile printing machine also suitable for making various accessories, such as bags, scarves, hats, shoes, etc.,
Art Field: Digital textile printing machine produces the fabric also can be made as various artworks, such as contemporary artworks, exhibition products, etc.
Digital Printing Machine
|Suitable for the fabric type||Knitted or woven cotton, silk,wool,chemical fiber,nylon,etc|
|Types of ink||Reactive/disperse/Pigment/acid/reducing ink|
|Ink color||Ten colors choose:K,C,M,Y,LC,LM,Grey,Red.Orange,Blue|
|Print speed||Production mode 180m²/hour|
|lmage type||JPEG/TIFF.BMP file format and RGB/CMYK color mode|
|Transfer medium||Belt continuous stransport,automatic fabric taking-up|
|Power||The whole machine 8 kw or less,Digital textile dryer 6KW|
|Power supply||380 vac plus or minus 10%,three phase five wire|
|Overall dimensions||3500mm(L)x 2000mmW x 1600mm(H)|
1. Design: Create a design pattern and upload it to the printer software. Need to pay attention that in this process the design must be with high-resolution to ensure the final image will not be distorted during the printing process.
2. Adjust color and size: After the design is uploaded, the printer software needs to calibrate the color and size to be sure the image position would be accurate fit for the textile material during printing.
3. Check the fabric quality: You need to choose the appropriate print quality according to the different fabric material before printing. In addition, the parameters of the printers need to be adjusted to ensure that they can be recognized properly and print.
4. Printing: Once the equipment and textiles are ready, printing can be operated. During this process, the printer will print on fabric material as per previous designed.